450 grams of sukiyaki beef (I didn't have any other beef with me at this time)
2.5 ounces of soy sauce
4 pcs of calamansi
1 whole medium onion, sliced to rings
3-4 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1. Mix your soy sauce, pepper, calamansi and put the beef. Marinate it for at least 45 minutes
2. When ready to cook, prepare your pan. Preheat and then put a little oil, saute the onions until brown then set the onions aside.
3. In the same pan, cook the beef for 1-2 minutes and then set aside.
4. Put a little oil again, saute the garlic and then put the marinade, add the sugar
5. After it boils, you may put the beef and the onions and heat for another minute.
6. You can also add a little bit of water if you think the sauce is not enough
Serve and enjoy!
It's actually one of those quick cook recipes but it will take you a while to prepare them, nonetheless, this dish is considered to be a favorite!
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.